Green Valley Hospice is a community based agency.
Our goal is to be available to the community as a valued resource and to be as supportive both to the patients and their families in their time of greatest need.
The services provided by Green Valley Hospice are listed below:
- Doctor services
- Nursing Care
- Medical equipment (such as hospital beds, wheelchairs or walkers)
- Medical supplies (such as bandages and catheters)
- Drugs to control pain and other symptoms
- Home health aide and homemaker services
- Social worker services
- Emotional and spiritual counseling to help the patient and family with grief and loss
- Bereavement Counseling
- Short-term in-patient care in the hospital, including “respite care”, which is a service designed to provide family members a short break from caring for their loved one at home
Keep two things clearly in mind:
The services provided depend on what the patient and the family need. Which services a patient receives and how often services are received are based on the needs of each patient and family. The services that are provided can be adjusted as the situation of the patient and family change over time. When patients decide to receive hospice care, the hospice talks with them about what their personalized care involves.